Thursday, 23 July 2015

Aziz Ansari: Dating Coach?

Aziz Ansari Book Cover

I’m gonna come out and say it: I’m envious of Aziz Ansari.

His new book, “Modern Romance: An Investigation”, covers a lot of the same topics that I do – he just has a much greater platform to do so. And let’s give him credit; instead of just being a Steve Harvey-like made-up relationship pundit, Ansari actually talked to a whole bunch of sociologists, behavioral economists and psychologists before writing his book. As such, “Modern Romance” has got a comedic and scientific bent that observes reality and skewers hypocrisy.

“Modern Romance” has got a comedic and scientific bent that observes reality and skewers hypocrisy.

Ansari has been doing the publicity rounds, so here’s a link to a piece he wrote about how technology, texting, dating apps and infinite choices affect modern love. It’s pretty much everything I’ve been writing since 2003, but to be fair, he’s done a really good job outlining how people date today and what’s not working.

Check it out and let me know what you found most eye-opening about Ansari’s discoveries.

The post Aziz Ansari: Dating Coach? appeared first on Dating Coach - Evan Marc Katz | Understand Men. Find Love..



from Evan Marc Katz' Blog Feed http://ift.tt/1VAHY48
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment